Today is finally the day!!! I am leaving for my family vacation to CABO! As I was packing some of my travel must haves I figured I would share! While on long trips I have to make sure I’m prepared for anything. So here are my top 10 travel essentials I never go to the airport without!!
- Passport. Duh can’t get anywhere without this thing!
- Laptop. Editing pics and working on new content for y’all is my fav way to pass time during long lay-overs or flight!
- Chargers. Welp, incase something dies!
- Book. Reading a good book is my next favorite way to pass the time when I need a break from the screen!
- Oversized sweater. I get cold super easily so I always bring an extra layer along! (even some comfy socks sometimes too)
- Headphones. Well, you just never know when you are going to get next to the screaming kid or the person that wants to tell you their entire lives story right??
- Healthy snack. Being gluten-free and vegetarian I very rarely get to eat the plane snacks so I bring my own!
- Beauty bag. My travel beauty bag pretty much has ‘freshening up products’. So rose water spray, loose power, chapstick, BB cream, perfume, and deodorant.
- Carry on. My Delsey luggage is my favorite! Click here to get yours!
- Water bottle. Gotta stay hydrated even on a busy day when you’re traveling all day!
SHOP THIS POST: (add passport)